Membee uses a program called Basecamp to manage your implementation. With Basecamp you can
- See your list of to-do's
- Upload/download documents and information
- Send messages to your Membee Implementation Coordinator
Table of Contents
- Once you have spoken to your implementation coordinator, they will get you set up in Basecamp and send you an email like this
- All you need to do is click on the big green button. This will take you to a screen where you can set up your access.
- Once you've set up access you'll be able to log into Basecamp to access your project
- When you log in, click on the card you see under "Projects" to get to the details (if you would like more details on what you see on the Home Screen when you log in click here)
Your Home Screen
- When you log in you'll start on a screen like this
- This will return you to the home screen
- DO NOT USE PINGS
- A ping is like a chat, but the problem is that they aren't tied to a single project, so it's impossible for your implementation coordinator to keep track of any information you enter here.
- If you need to ask a question you can do so within your to-dos or on your message board (both detailed below).
- Unfortunately we aren't able to turn this feature off and if a ping is entered the information entered in that ping will be ignored.
- When you have been assigned tasks or your implementation coordinator has sent you a message, you'll receive an email with the details. You'll also see an indicator letting you know that there is new information when you log into your project
When you click on "Hey!" it will open with a list of notifications for you to review - so you will always know what's happening :)
- This gives you a quick way to see a list of all the activity that has been going on in your project.
- This let's you search for information - it's most likely something you won't need to use unless you are working on multiple projects with us :)
- These are a series of quick links to take you to different parts of your project
- This card is what you click on to go into your project and view the details.
- This will return you to the home screen
Your To-Do List
This is the most important part of your project screen as it will be where you find the lists of things that you and your implementation coordinator will be working on to get you up and running in Membee.
We are able to provide implementation services for free and keep the cost of your subscription so low by keeping our processes and procedures as efficient as possible.
To do this we need your help!
- Click on "To-dos" to open up the full list of the tasks that will need to be done in order to finish implementing Membee
- This will open the screen showing the different sets of tasks that need to be done
- Each to-do will have the steps you need to take to complete the task, simply follow the steps
- If you have a question about a specifc to-do or the feature you are setting up in that to-do, just ask a question :)
- Scroll down and you'll see a "Discussion" section
- Click in the "Add a comment or upload a file" box
- This will open a screen where you can enter in your question or upload files.
- When you've entered what you need, simply click on "Add this comment"
- If you have a general question that doesn't fit into any of the to-do's or feature that you are working on, you can simply post it to your Message Board.
- To make sure we can keep discussions grouped together it is extremely important that you post your comments/questions in the to-do related to what you need help with or are working on.
- Your implementation coordinator is generally working on 20 - 25 implementations in addition to yours
- By ensuring that you keep your comments/questions grouped under the appropriate to-do you are helping make sure that no questions are missed and the information needed by your implementation coordinator to help make sure Membee is setup correctly is easy to find.
- Adding comments or asking questions outside of the associated to-do will slow your implementation down as it will be much harder for your implementation coordinator to find the information needed and critical information that is needed to correctly set up Membee could be missed
- This is where the schedule of the project will be set up
- Click on the card to go into the schedule to view the details
- Once viewing the details you can choose to add the schedule to your own calendar
Docs & Files
- As your work through your project, this is where you'll find
- Information about how to contact your implementation coordinator
- How to access your copy of Membee
- Information about your Membee subscription
- Simply click on the card and you'll be able to view, download and upload files
The Message Board
- If you have any general questions and want to send me a note, you can use the Message Board.
- Simply click on the board and fill in your question and hit enter
- IMPORTANT: Please ask specific questions about the to-do's in the associated to-do. Keeping your questions / comments grouped with the associated to-do helps your implementation coordinator find the information they need to complete your setup and answer your questions.