The Membee User Group is a self-organized and self-run group that meets once a year in the spring to share best practices, ideas and to network with other Membee users. In addition, they also have formed and maintain a Facebook group.
Past meetings have included sessions that provided participants with:
- An opportunity to network and share best practice information with their peers in other non-profit organizations of all types. The best practice information has saved staff time and provided innovative ideas using Membee for generating income.
- Training on new and coming enhancements to Membee. The participants often receive training on things that haven’t even made their way into the production version of the software yet. This provides a great opportunity to “hit the ground” running when the new features are released!
- A chance to provide face to face feedback to Membee staff. They tell us what is important to them, discuss great ideas for new features, and offer constructive criticism. These sessions are the part that we like the most! Many of the ideas generated by this group have already found their way into Membee.
- Sneak peeks at the new things our developers are working on and reviews of significant recent improvements they may have missed.
Membee attends these meetings and we love to recap it in our blog, here's a link to some of the highlights:
- Users Group Conference in 2018
- Membee Users Group Conference 2017
- Breaking News As Largest Membee User Group Convenes
- This Membee Users Group Rocks!
- Membee Users Gather in Ontario
- Another Successful User Group Meeting
- Membee Users Meet to Compare Notes
- Membee Users Gain Inside Track
- Planes Trains and Automobiles
- Membee Exchange of Ideas at the Membee User's Group
Although Membee does not run this group, we have worked in partnership with the volunteer chairman, Kathryn Newell, for a number of years. It's a wonderful group of experienced users and we highly recommend that all our users join the group.
Joining is Easy!
To be included all you need to do is visit the group by clicking here and request to join.